HELP PLEASE HARD QUESTION FOR ME...EASY QUESTION FOR YOU - The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:48 PM

Default HELP PLEASE HARD QUESTION FOR ME...EASY QUESTION FOR YOU

i need help on finding out how to detach my plastic plate around all my ac controls and head unit.......can you tellme how to take it off so i can clean and repaint it?????
Old 04-07-2007, 09:07 AM

Default RE: HELP PLEASE HARD QUESTION FOR ME...EASY QUESTION FOR YOU

i believe there are screws, if im thinkning what ur trying to do....if its where ur stereo's at then, yea, there are screws on the sides of ur center console and then screws by ur glove compartment, take glove compartment off then there should be screws like inside of the console....hope this answers ur question...
Old 06-21-2007, 01:31 AM

Default RE: HELP PLEASE HARD QUESTION FOR ME...EASY QUESTION FOR YOU

in most hondas and acuras all you have to do is get a flathead scredriver and pull it out cause it has no screws