Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

THE ONE THING YOU HOPE NEVER HAPPENS TO YOU!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 02:41 AM
Default THE ONE THING YOU HOPE NEVER HAPPENS TO YOU!!!

I went to leave for work the thursday after christmas, I walk out front and I was like "what the ****" my car was gone. yeah, that sucks it was stolen.[:@]a few wks later they found it@ a chop shop, totaled.A friend posted it on a vw forum, that was wrong!they thought it was funny, So, hes trien to talk me in to getting a vw, I would love to get another2000 Si, but i'm afraid it'll happen again. I only have curb side parking sosomething always happens.WHAT WOULD U GET?(i'm picky so i won't settle forjust a car, it has to be an eye cather)

Old 01-24-2007, 03:27 AM
Default RE: THE ONE THING YOU HOPE NEVER HAPPENS TO YOU!!!

ORIGINAL: lovemybluesi

I went to leave for work the thursday after christmas, I walk out front and I was like "what the ****" my car was gone. yeah, that sucks it was stolen.[:@]a few wks later they found it@ a chop shop, totaled.A friend posted it on a vw forum, that was wrong!they thought it was funny, So, hes trien to talk me in to getting a vw, I would love to get another2000 Si, but i'm afraid it'll happen again. I only have curb side parking sosomething always happens.WHAT WOULD U GET?(i'm picky so i won't settle forjust a car, it has to be an eye cather)
damn bro that sucks. i say do NOT get a vw..IMO..get another SI but make sure this time..get a freaking badass alarm (Viper)for it. So at night or whereever your at..when ur alarm goes off you'll know it and run out their w/a shotgun and shoot their ***. By the way you figure out who it was?

Old 01-24-2007, 08:20 PM

you know my advice would be to get a mustang but thats just me, um if you do get another si just take out the starter fuse when you leave it for long periods of time or at night (if you dont want to buy an exspensive alarm) or another solution I did in my mustang was run a wire from the starter solenoid to a switch hidden in the cab and then run it back to the line you cut it in a way that the circuit is complete when the switch is on then off when its off. Just a suggestion.

Old 01-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Super Moderator

Go get another SI, these are great cars, put a lo-jack, and ignition kill. Honda and alarm shops sell them. Tint your windows so hard to see inside, cover your radio panel and steering. Or find one with a plane color not to outstanding, or put a BIG chain on it to a telephone pole. Sorry you got your ride stolen.