General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

My favorite car App

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 04:14 AM
Default My favorite car App

First I'd like to say, I nor does anyone in my family work for, own, or make money directly from Napa auto parts or their other interests. That being said, my business account is with them.
Their regular app isn't bad, but if you really want some options and info get their Pro Link app. There's only one catch, you MUST have an account (personal or business, cash or credit) and it MUST be ACTIVATED by a someone EMPLOYED at your local Napa. But it's well worth the trip to the store.
It has a VIN scan option that uses your phone to scan and save all the available info the VIN can reveal. It also has a quick pick area that pulls up the most used parts by category (belts, filters, ball joints, tie rid, ect) and my favorite an interchange option. It shows you what part works in which cars, and what years (like a '96 civic EK & '99 civic DX thermostat are the same) as well as your price and the list price.
The website is even better, same opinions as above plus, hour calculator, labor rates locally, labor calculator (how many hours it takes roughly + labor price so you know what most other shops charge) instructional videos and you can order, reserve, and have your parts delivered all while you check the cost of your own project.
I hope this will be helpful, and one last time. I AM NOT MAKING A DIME NOR GETTING ANYTHING FOR MY OPINION, just been extremely helpful to me and woulda loved to have it when I started (20+ years ago) would have saved a lot of gas.
Enjoy!!!
Mike da wrench✌🏻️
Cruel Obsessions Crew😈
(C.O. Crew repin')
The website, app available here
http://napaprolink.com

Old 03-15-2016, 04:06 AM

Your saying's are really awesome , that what ever you say all are true , these are obligations for the car to access , thanks for sharing this information.