Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

06 remote entry/window problem?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 09:39 PM
Default 06 remote entry/window problem?

Hello, I have a weird problem that I hope someone can help me with. I tried using my unlock button on my remote today, but the car doors wouldn't open. So I had one of my parents bring me my other set of keys with the remote, but it too would not unlock the doors, but on the second set of keys I got from the dealer it had 2 buttons one that had an icon of unlocking doors and the other that read Aux. I clicked on the the unlocking door button and the doors unlocked. I'm only slightly happy because I'm not sure why the door "official" remote keys didn't work. However, as I'm driving home I tried the button for the power windows...nothing! I tried the buttons on the passenger side, still nothing. Everything else seems fine. I have lights inside and out, radio works, dome lights works, and the power side mirrors work. Just no power windows. Anyone have and idea what this might be??! Thanks in advance!