Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 Accord Option Questions.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Default 2008 Accord Option Questions.

hello all. i'm a noob to the honda forum. i currently own a tc but am at a point when i can upgrade. i'm a big fan of forums, i thinkits great to get reviews on products and its nice to hear from people with experience. i'm a veteran on the scion forums. anyway, i'm looking into getting a fully loaded Accord EX-L V-6 with nav. my question is if anyone has added a factoryspoiler to the new model, i havent seen it on any new accordhere in the city. also i love the idea of a factory remote start which i see is available on the new accord. has anyone had any experience with this. thanks.

i'm debation between the accord and altima coupe.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:46 PM
Default RE: 2008 Accord Option Questions.

I have never seen a new Accord with the spoiler yet but I have seen pictures and I liked the look a lot, Good Luck choosing, but the new Accord Sedan is Great to drive, but I have never driven an Altima to compare.

Old 04-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Default RE: 2008 Accord Option Questions.

ORIGINAL: erndawg

hello all. i'm a noob to the honda forum. i currently own a tc but am at a point when i can upgrade. i'm a big fan of forums, i thinkits great to get reviews on products and its nice to hear from people with experience. i'm a veteran on the scion forums. anyway, i'm looking into getting a fully loaded Accord EX-L V-6 with nav. my question is if anyone has added a factoryspoiler to the new model, i havent seen it on any new accordhere in the city. also i love the idea of a factory remote start which i see is available on the new accord. has anyone had any experience with this. thanks.

i'm debation between the accord and altima coupe.
I'm thinking about getting a spoiler for EX-L coupe too, just a wing spoiler though. However, I haven't seen a coupe with wing spoiler anywhere. This is what FULL option looks like...pretty ugly and unnecessary in my opinion
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/08/20/h...-accessorized/

As for Altima coupe vs Accord coupe. Accord coupe is better in term of performance and everyday living. It is roomier on the rear seat. Adult can actually sit without head touching the roof or sitting without hunchback comparing to Altima). The Accord trunk is almost twice the size of Altima. As for performance, check out Edmunds road test comparing Altima coupe vs Accord coupe. Accord outperform Altima on almost everything from breaking to handling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTIEH0vDqkw

If I have to just go for styling and look, I'd have picked Altima Coupe
But performance, price, safety, reliability/resale vaule, and practicality, I'd have to go with Accord.

Thus, Accord coupe is my decision.