Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Modding Honda Accord

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 03:41 PM
Default Modding Honda Accord

I have a 2014 earth dreams I-vtec 3.5l v6 Honda Accord coupe , so far I've done a k&n cold air intake and afe takeda cat back exhaust system, before I upgrade suspension and turbocharge it I was wondering what other performance mods can I do ?

Old 10-21-2017, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forum. you're on a good start, continue on.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:46 PM

Before you add a turbo,you need a larger cam and injectors as well as a tune.

Old 10-27-2017, 01:06 AM
Default New Accord Hybrid EX-L

Hi guys I'm new to this club and a proud new owner of a 2017 Accord Hybrid EX-L. I really wanted the LED headlights that came with the Touring trim but did not want to pay the price for the Touring as that was the only thing I wanted from that trim. Is there a way I can buy the stock LED headlights for the touring and install them on the EX-L model? I don't really know much about buying aftermarket parts and wanted to stick to OEM parts. But I might consider good aftermarket parts if it affect the electronics in the vehicle.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Daccordv6
I have a 2014 earth dreams I-vtec 3.5l v6 Honda Accord coupe , so far I've done a k&n cold air intake and afe takeda cat back exhaust system, before I upgrade suspension and turbocharge it I was wondering what other performance mods can I do ?
you may also look into a chip or programme, can bee found fairly cheap and are fairly easy to install if you have any tech savvy to you. Sleep if you aren't in California or planning to take it there you can delete the egr system. A free upgrade for now would be to advance the timing but not more than 2 degrees in a stick motor. It will still give a noticeable output of power.