Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pls help 89 accord ECU not working (lxi)

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2022, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by grcauto
Since you can't seem to answer a question I will not give any more.
I answered your question in my response to "avisitor" I'm sorry if you are unable to see my response to "avisator" I don't know how the internet system works, who can see what. I can see multiple people's response, but I answered all of them in one long response to "avisitor" because I thought everyone could also see them. Your only question I see on here is if the computer is working yet and I responded in a very lengthy response to "avisitor" that the computer is not receiving anything so there is no indicators at the computer and no it's not working yet. I have no car and therefore have to walk over 10 miles to get to a computer to read or reply to responses...so of you meant to be mean in your one sentence response quoted above, well I guess you are the one who has to live and die with yourself and how you treat people unkindly. Personally I chose not to be judgemental, arrogant, and selfish and to be compassionate and understanding instead. So yup thank you for not responding anymore. Nobody wants to read your disgustingness, we all appreciate you shutting up