Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.

Radio code ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2022, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by grcauto
CET is Certified Electronic Technician. That and electrical engineering go hand in hand.
Pride goes before the fall. You guys fell long ago and your pride has only grown.
That has got to be the dumbest thing you have ever said.
And it seems your pride just keeps growing when you call yourself first a CET and now an Engineer
That makes it hard to believe anything you say now.

Technicians do not get the same schooling as Engineers.
Techs can get anywhere between 6 months to 2 years schooling to get their certificate.
While engineers get at least four years of schooling to get their BS
Some even go as far as getting their masters degree before becoming a real engineer.
While hands on experience may make one a little smarter in the field, it does not make one an engineer.
Also, the pay is quite different.

Looks like you resorted to the name calling. I'm not at all surprised. Took me a minute to understand your statement of "So far it seams like your just boosting your own numbers count". You must be very vain. I'm going to take a stab at your age. You are under 30 years old. Men do not need to resort to name calling.
Well, he did call you a troll. But, only because you are ... lol.
Seriously, why did you come to this forum? Did you come here to mock people and call them names?
Or did you come here to help people with their issues?
I came here to help. I do not know everything and do not pretend to.
However, there are times that I, using logic, do guess at a problem.
Other times, I am familiar with an issue and will give my opinion or advice on how to proceed.
You can do the same without insulting others about what they know or do not know.
No one said you know nothing or insulted your education but that is how you came off.
You make others respond in kind. And that is the beginning of the end.
Not looking to argue with you. So, no more responding to your posts.
You can have the last word.

Last edited by avisitor; 04-14-2022 at 01:10 AM.
Old 04-14-2022, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by avisitor
That has got to be the dumbest thing you have ever said.
And it seems your pride just keeps growing when you call yourself first a CET and now an Engineer
That makes it hard to believe anything you say now.

Technicians do not get the same schooling as Engineers.
Techs can get anywhere between 6 months to 2 years schooling to get their certificate.
While engineers get at least four years of schooling to get their BS
Some even go as far as getting their masters degree before becoming a real engineer.
While hands on experience may make one a little smarter in the field, it does not make one an engineer.
Also, the pay is quite different.

Well, he did call you a troll. But, only because you are ... lol.
Seriously, why did you come to this forum? Did you come here to mock people and call them names?
Or did you come here to help people with their issues?
I came here to help. I do not know everything and do not pretend to.
However, there are times that I, using logic, do guess at a problem.
Other times, I am familiar with an issue and will give my opinion or advice on how to proceed.
You can do the same without insulting others about what they know or do not know.
No one said you know nothing or insulted your education but that is how you came off.
You make others respond in kind. And that is the beginning of the end.
Not looking to argue with you. So, no more responding to your posts.
You can have the last word.
Many engineers were CET's prior to going onto electrical engineering. The training used to produce a CET is the same training you do in the first two years of engineering. The reason is it was a way to earn money from your training while going to school to finish a higher degree. Your analogy falls apart with just about any profession. How many doctors were nurses prior to being a doctor? You use many words that you do not understand. You don't even understand the very basics of electronics and you are going to tell an engineer how it works. Yeah right.
As I said before. You guys deserve each other.

Old 04-14-2022, 12:16 PM
Banned

This has gone on way toooo farrrrr posting wise by this member "grcauto" never really reading my first words about this thread I started called "" RADIO CODE ? """" where is it in the glove box located (pictures below) ? He "grcauto" takes an entirely different avenue about the radios problem/s (my words "loud crackling/static sounds"). I see he missed it when I said the radio will be taken out to get fixed that's why I need the radio code to re install it back, this one went right over his "well educated CET Engineering brain".

PS, Undoubtedly he or she will get in the last words like always.
PS,PS, Where are the Moderators or even the Administrators??????

Last edited by C 10 man; 04-20-2022 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-14-2022, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by C 10 man
This has gone on way toooo farrrrr posting wise by this member "grcauto" never really reading my first words about this thread I started called "" RADIO CODE ? """" where is it in the glove box located (pictures below) ? He "grcauto" takes an entirely different avenue about the radios problem/s (my words "load crackling/static sounds"). I see he missed it when I said the radio will be taken out to get fixed that's why I need the radio code to re install it back, this one went right over his "well educated CET Engineering brain".

PS, Undoubtedly he or she will get in the last words like always.
PS,PS, Where are the Moderators or even the Administrators??????
You asked for a code you do not need. I tell you that and you go beserk.
Good riddens. You are not teachable.

Old 04-14-2022, 02:21 PM
Banned

You asked for a code you do not need. I tell you that and you go beserk.
Good riddens. You are not teachable.
Hey TROLL,
A teacher has to listen to the questions and understand what is being ask of him/her before he/she can teach someone.
Teachers also have to be good spellers, Riddance not riddens and Berserk not beserk. just saying.
Buy the way the Radio Code is a built in Anti-Theft Device which is needed when the radio is stolen so thieves can't re use it with out that code.

Last edited by C 10 man; 04-14-2022 at 02:23 PM.
Old 04-14-2022, 02:30 PM

Buy the way the Radio Code is a built in Anti-Theft Device which is needed when the radio is stolen so thieves can't re use it with out that code.
Wow. That is amazing. Who would have thought. Geez (sp)

Old 04-14-2022, 04:19 PM
Banned

Please have a Administrator LOCK MY THREAD as it isn't going anywhere.

Last edited by C 10 man; 04-14-2022 at 04:42 PM.
Old 04-14-2022, 05:41 PM

Oh mommy. Please help me. Kids.

Old 04-15-2022, 08:02 AM

Please have a Administrator LOCK MY THREAD as it isn't going anywhere.
Top right there is a triangle near the number of the post. Click on that and send your message to the administrator to report an issue.

Old 04-16-2022, 10:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by avisitor
Top right there is a triangle near the number of the post. Click on that and send your message to the administrator to report an issue.
Its on its way.

Quick Reply: Radio code ?