Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

Can't register with civicwagon.com? Da crap is a refferer?

Old 03-15-2018, 02:04 AM
Default Can't register with civicwagon.com? Da crap is a refferer?

Howdy. Don't really know if I'm even supposed to ask this question here or not but ah, I'm sure you'll let me know if I'm not. I'm the new owner of a beautiful little (in my eyes) 90 civic rt4wd shuttle with the sl six speed. I love it. A lot. Somewhat new to the Honda world but been a mechanic since I was knee high to a duck and have been building and playing with unnecessarily fast and dangerous things just as long. Anyways.. I've been trying to register as a member over at civicwagon.com and every time I go through the registration I get to the part where it says "refferer" and become absurdly confused. What the crap is a refferer. Where do I find this stupid mystical thing that has eluded me thus far. And it also won't let me complete the registration without this spot filled in. I'm planning on building this little gem and wanna get all the info I can. Would greatly appreciate any info on what exactly a refferer is. Or whatever I have to type into that stupid little box to appease the registration gods. Thanks in advance.....for fixing my problems for me. Honda fo life. Murica or something.

Old 03-17-2018, 02:28 AM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forum. tried several times to register, seems they do not want anyone in unless there is someone already on their forum to sign you up. refferer would be someone already a member.

Old 03-21-2018, 12:32 PM
Default Huh

Yeah that's kinda what I thought. That's pretty lame. They seem to have a rather substantial amount of information on these wagons. Are they like a wagon supremacist cult? I don't get the necessity to have people grandfathered into something like that but ah..... Give er hell I guess. I'm picking up an ebay turbo kit from a guy and I would like to see more detailed build info on this sort of setup. Watched a lot of the boostedboiz videos on their wagons but like I said trying to get all the info I can. Is there a wagon specific area of this forum maybe? Sorry, pretty new to the whole being on a forum thing. Any info would be vastly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Old 03-22-2018, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

tried again, even tried to contact them, will see what happens.