Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

who does not like this guy James4.0litre

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Default RE: who does not like this guy James4.0litre

DAAAAAAAANGGGGGG 108HP!!!!!!! DUDE ARE U SERIOUS THATS THE WORST COMEBACK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u did not just say that !!!!!!!!! hahahah you guys crack me up

Old 11-17-2006, 05:06 PM

i got big plan for my car i have a ford probe gt which is can beat ur mustang!!!!!!!. so keep ur comments to urself james4.0liter. Ill drop a bigger engine in my civic soon and start from there!!!. noboby is taking ur comments well

Old 11-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator

howdy: When I owned a 69 superbee, 440 510hp at the wheels on a dyno, i got 2 miles to the gallon , did ******* that scared me out of my wits, or a 02 civic with 115 hp and gave me 40 mile per gallon, Just depends on what you want. Honda's on record gives the best performance per dollar spent, cost less to operate, sells for more as a used car. Less cost to make it look good, fast or slow, and is the highest stolen car on the market. Must be good to be stolen a lot. American cars are good cars too. All cars are good when running, just depends on personal needs. All opinions are good, just bekind and respectful to how it is said.

Old 11-20-2006, 08:15 PM

my bad guys ive been kinda a jerk, im just pissed cause\ just pissed, sorry guys, thanks for callin me out tho, somebody needed to

Old 11-25-2006, 02:23 AM

The reason the little Hondas are so BiG is due to how easy they are to work on modify and get more power out of them. Some mods don't negate the reliability of them either. As far as 130mph with 88 hp that is laughable but the little car will hit 100mph. But for example check this out I currently own a gen 4 91 civic dx hatch you know the one almost everone has. It comes stock with a little 1.5 liter motor and 93 hp. Now for not a lot a money and little work I can take a head off of a gen 5 or 6 civic with the vtec the intake manifold from the gen 4 si or ex mate them together with my block and few other mods and some extra wiring and have that same motor produceing roughly 130 hp while still getting the same fuel economy if not better then before. Thats a 37hp increase for roughly $350. Thats not including doing the exhaust or bolting on an intake. Doing those little extras would probably jump the hp up a little more maybe between 140-150 and it would cost another $400-$1000 depending on the exhaust system or intake setup. These cars are practically Lego kits waiting to be taken apart and mixed and matched to perform better and at the same time retaining that honda reliabitly the everyone loves so much. Does your Mustang have over 10 years and 3 generations of interchangable parts? You can go 88-2000 and find that not only the motors are interchangable but that also parts of the suspension and interior can be swapped around with little or no modification. Come on all you Honda heads you know more about this make a believer out of this guy. And as far as the handling is concerned its the fact that car sits 4 inches off the ground and the wishbone suspension really makes a difference. Anyone who has driven a gen 4 civic will tell you it feels like MarioKart and when you do the suspension right you don't even need brakes for the cornering just down shift and gas it up. I'm done I've typed too much.

Old 11-27-2006, 10:23 PM

great comments, this is more of what im looking for. Well the mustang definetly doesnt have interchangeability of the motors, but I look at the 18,300$ I paid for my NEW mustang, and that thing gets great mileage (well for a stang 28mpg), with that 1000$ dollars im putting to the ground 220hp 245lb ft torque. The GT has so much potential you wouldnt believe, if you could come up w/ the 23 grand and invest an extra 4 grand for the procharger you have a 600+hp car! (for less than 30 grand!). Or go the v6 route, pay the 18,300$ for a beautiful new car, get the procharger, and for less than 24 grand total be putting down close to 380hp! I mean I just dont see such potential in a Honda. I see a lot of Honda cars with carbon fiber this and that but I never really see anything that my stock v6 cant handle! What about the new si, i heard that thing has 197hp, that sounds better, how much does that thing cost? 0-60? 1/4?

Old 11-27-2006, 10:30 PM

OKAY boys Ive drove all of em from a 98 ranger ,90 mustang LX 5.0, and a 97 stang now to my 00 civic si, yeah a mustang is fast but ya feel like your in tank all over the road, bad in the winter, gas hog, had alot of problems, only good thing is you don't have to worry bout people breakin into it, now my honda I LOVE IT!!I have control ican hug corners on a dime(the 90 stang was more like a 5 dollar bill) great gas mileage,butpeople cant keep there hands off of it, rims got stolen, broken into atleast 10 times(guess i should get an alarm,but thats what my dogs are for stopped em almost evey time) , 2 deer, 3 people backed into me, a squirel fell on my hood while driving, and cops follow me waiting for me to make a mistake, i sware they have me on radar

Old 12-05-2006, 01:35 AM

i also drive a 90 civic and that thing has a awesome turning radius. Not all of us can afford new mustangs man. I love to cruisearound in my 90 civicand the chics love it. I mean just because you need a new car to bring in the chicas don't think that makes you better than us. We are Joe Everyman, and it is awful that you come into this forum designed for Civics. UNITE Average Joes. What color is your 90 civic? Mine is the classic grey. Salutations.

Old 12-05-2006, 01:38 AM

um...p3nisenvy, dude whats up w/ that? Lets just say chicas dont like me for my car if u know what i mean. I mean theres only one thing bigger than my engine,!!!!! chiao

Old 12-05-2006, 01:42 AM

can you please take down the picture of your mustang. I mean seriously this is a civics forum. We are all here for advice and friendship and you are hear simply to make fun of us. I mean I can help that my dad worked at the bowling alley and all we could afford is my 90 civic. Leave us alone.

Quick Reply: who does not like this guy James4.0litre