Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

who does not like this guy James4.0litre

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Default RE: who does not like this guy James4.0litre

hehe Hey fullbuilt...and yes we would love to play with u...how about the Civics and the Neons vs. your Mustang?

Old 12-06-2006, 10:36 PM

ill admit it if i race you in reverse you will beat me. but in head to head even god wount save you. are you close enough to find out.
ORIGINAL: James4.0litre

ok well german/italian cars cost 4 times what mustangs cost. Face it, Hondas have nothing for around 25k that can match the mustang (new cars). my car weighs 3200lbs but its got the power to back it up, stock, you honda guys know your beat and it makes you furious, I just wish yall could admitt it.

Old 12-06-2006, 11:01 PM

dude you guys are ridiculous, neons and civics, so much gayness i cant even stand it! Ok sounds like a deal id love to rape, i mean race all of you

Old 12-07-2006, 01:44 AM

dude you guys are ridiculous, neons and civics, so much gayness i cant even stand it! Ok sounds like a deal id love to rape, i mean race all of you
whenever u make your way up to Ohio... give me a ring (so to speak lol) and i'll get my Honda friends and my Neon friends...and we shall race... and we shall see who wins... Civics...think u could do it? honestly...i think so... unless its all riced out... no offense...also the Mustangs... all they are, are ricers with bigger engines basiclly... the only Mustangs that i adore and wouldn't race is the old 87-91 5.0's...

question...why dont u just leave?...i think i should leave honestly since i dont own a Honda... Honda guys...want me to leave?

Old 12-07-2006, 08:02 PM

great to hear that. we have a meet in goirga in may. theres only two stipulations. one you have to be invited, consider yourself invited. two you have to atleast be in the 100mph club. with a stock v6 mushstang and a kn filter that gives you five months to add another 20mph to your 1/4. better get started you got alot of work to do.

Old 12-09-2006, 03:34 AM

ORIGINAL: neoncrazy101

whenever u make your way up to Ohio... give me a ring (so to speak lol) and i'll get my Honda friends and my Neon friends...and we shall race... and we shall see who wins... Civics...think u could do it? honestly...i think so... unless its all riced out... no offense...also the Mustangs... all they are, are ricers with bigger engines basiclly... the only Mustangs that i adore and wouldn't race is the old 87-91 5.0's...

question...why dont u just leave?...i think i should leave honestly since i dont own a Honda... Honda guys...want me to leave?

neon crazy doubting the civics? Ricers w/ bigger engines, I dont understand what you mean dude. Ricers are guys w/ coffe cans mufflers, neon lights and hondas. My car stock for stock runs what the 89-91 5.0s run, check out the numbers on a manual trans. who cares what they think they dont own this forum. I think its good to diversify. Id like to hear what the honda guys have to say.

Old 12-09-2006, 03:19 PM

ORIGINAL: neoncrazy101

neon crazy doubting the civics? Ricers w/ bigger engines, I dont understand what you mean dude. Ricers are guys w/ coffe cans mufflers, neon lights and hondas. My car stock for stock runs what the 89-91 5.0s run, check out the numbers on a manual trans. who cares what they think they dont own this forum. I think its good to diversify. Id like to hear what the honda guys have to say.
ricers with bigger engines yes...the Mustangs are basiclly all show and no go...unless u get the GT V8 versions which from what i've read, less than 20 percent of the Mustangs sold (new ones...from 04-07) are the V8's... and yes i do like how the SRT-4 likes...but then again i love my Neons...and the big wing on the back that is a thing i dont care for...i would take that down as soon as i get it home.

Old 12-09-2006, 07:24 PM

you still havent said your in can you even afford to build up that rwd peice of s@#t. i think most of the cars on this site can beat you. can anyone beat a 15.5. i remember the last 15 i ran but then i sobered up.

Old 12-10-2006, 10:58 PM

well most of the 05s are running in the 14s w/ some bolt ons. My car runs 15.1s, stock these things run low 15s thats a fact, sure thats not blazing but what does a stock Civic run? A stock Neon? those srt 4s are a good deal for the money i just cant buy a neon, not really my style, Ive raced prolly 50 civics, only lost once, the thing had close to 300 hp at the wheels and it weighed nothing. im pretty sure most civics on this site cannnot beat me bc there civics, nuf said

Old 12-11-2006, 11:44 AM

i ran a 14.7 with m/t slicks, and i only have a 1.6 single cam in a 1990 civic, its called Vtec!
Vtec+nitrous=speed

Quick Reply: who does not like this guy James4.0litre