Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

who does not like this guy James4.0litre

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Default RE: who does not like this guy James4.0litre

I cant remmeber the last time I laughed so much reading thru a forum. But the only reason why Im posting is this:

stock for stock, yeah ur stang will beat a lot of the hondas out there. but when was the last time you ran into any kind of tuner/racer that owned a honda that was sporting around a stock car?

Example:
Theres an Air Force guy up here in MT that has a big mouth and thinks his 05 stang is the best and fastest out there. well he was asked to step up against my 04 Nissan SE/R Spec V, a 02 Honda Civic Si, 2 93 Honda Del Sol Si, 89 CRX, 05 Neon SRT, 98 Acura Integra GSR, 03 Civic Type R and theres was some other car that I cant remember, but its not important. He didnt even ask what everyone was running cuz he was too high on himself. Well, He got his *** handed to him for a lot of reasons. 1.) he talked a lot of smack and couldnt back it up...honestly I think if youtold himu just got a newheader and complete cat-back he probably would of thought it was some new sex position. 2.) even though he had a little more whp than some of the other guys (we all had our test sheets from the day before so it was easy to compare actual WHP after it all), his car was a lot heavier and stock so it didnt do him squat. 3.) he cant drive worth a s**t.....the driver is a big factor on how to win a race like that. Dont believe me? ask around. I would of never believed it either if I didnt see a 89 CRX (no-boost....seriously) beat a 05 mustang. Dont get me wrong, I like mustangs, probably the only Ford I would ever actually want to own. But my Acura's and Honda's have been great to me and never had any real big issue i couldnt fix. There are probably some honda's out in this forum that couldnt touch your car, thats just a fact. But everyone on here is proud of their car regardless of how fast it is or what cars it can beat. All I ask is be respectful bro, and just wait. I wouldnt be surprised if someone's Hondaactually asked you to step up and tore ur car a new as***le. It can happen.

Theres my 2 cents. PEACE OUT

Old 01-03-2007, 06:01 PM

hey rice r us fagot wtf did i ever say to u for u to be saying who does not like me dam ur dumb just comming into some fourm and saying that ****

Old 01-17-2007, 07:54 AM

this forum is better than watchin a movie!!! i love it.
-my to cents
"James4.yrold" i cant believe you came on this sight with dads car and tryed to look cool!!!!!
IM TELLIN!!!!

please bro you sound so stupid. now give back your fruit cake father his keys cause mommy has the wooded spoon out cause its past your bed time. your really heating people up talking all that smack. k&n sticker, 19.1 1/4 mile?whatever.
how can you come on this site and say a v6 (made for ladies) is fast. i thought you were joking at first. you silly goose, i know you arebut what am i?
my bad bro, just tryin to get to your level here.

knowlege and experience is what your lacking son.
dad never told you about the "birds and the shut the f#ck up"
i think that talk iswhen your in 6th grade not 4th.

try to look outside the box and build everything before you start bashincivics and whatevers.
a v6 does not back up the 8k rpm mouth you have.

i built a 99 civic from top to bottom and was very proud the way it came out. $28k later. jdm b16a converted from auto to man. the whole nine yards. very fast but most of alli could take corners w/out slowing down. it was all fun and i could pick up minors like i was the ice cream truck. i broke low 12s in it and still drove it daily. then my friend wanted to see if it could fly or something!??! Totaled it.

then ibuilt the 2000 Lightning. 12k into motor alone. 5.4L kenne bell supercharger @15psi 640 rwhp. ten times faster than the civic but couldnt keep it on the road. id hit the gas and i was sideways into on coming traffic everytime. but the the sound was to die for everytime a started it. it handled like an ice cream truck but the minors werent there.

now im building a 05 F350 powerstroke. banks kit. stacks out the bed and all. Able to pick up Biker Chics that have a deeper voice than me.
i did a little bit of everything and its all what your into. every style has its ups and downs.

but a v6 is not a style. the best upgrade you can do is put GT emblems on it. i heard thats good for 30 hp. you should try it. how many hp was that k&n sticker? 10 hp?

[IMG]local://2079/E72937DC6C4B4F39AE203686FD215A0A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-17-2007, 07:13 PM

omg.. this guys is so funny.. HAHAHA.. it is better than seeing a movie.. for real. mustangs suck..a lot of power.. but i still think they suck.. they have such big motors and so little can be done with them.. sigh* people these days..i bet that thing wont even last you a year before there is a problem with it.. 28mpg? really? doubt it.. highly doubt it.. youre funny though.. you got ***** comming in here and talking junk.

Old 01-18-2007, 03:37 AM

nice to hear from all my fans today, Well i took a new video i might upload, but i wouldnt want to depress u guys seeing a real car. I raced a type R Integra today haha it was so funny, the look on that guys face.... he got killed before 4500rpms, but its cool. I raced a new si too, a little closer but the torque got to him and he was in the rear view very quick.

Old 01-18-2007, 03:49 PM

ok so you said earlier in the forum that Honda has nothing for around 25K that can match up to your pos 3 legged pony? i highly doubt that, you must have not of raced a s2000 yet then. I'd love to see you race one of those and I'd love for you to race an 06 RSX type R..have fun w/that both of those cars are under 25K and would kill your gaystang. I know that for a fact. And i also know for a fact that i could beat you and your K&N sticker. Ive beat plenty of your kind, very close some where losses and some where win's and you want to know the funny thing?..i have a 1.6 SOHC vtec w/bolt ons and killed your kind w/full cat-back exhaust and K&N filters woo hoo! so STFU you 15yr old noob that talks about his daddy's car like its the fastest car on the planet. Have you even driven it yet? Well when you do you'll really know how slow it is..dannnggg i wish i had a v6 mustang HA

Old 01-18-2007, 06:42 PM

naw fool (4doorfag) well actually im 19 and an engineering student. Well my car was 18,300 but u know, I couldve got a GT for around 23k but I couldnt afford the insurance or the sticker. And a s2000 starts at 34k! not 25k but I wouldnt expect anything intelligent from a guy with a screename 4doorcivic9 hahah. s2000 237hp at 7800rpm and hahha 162lb ft!!!!! my car makes 245lb ft!! the gt puts out 300hp and 330lb ft. and still costs 10grand less! but nice try. Ive never heard of a RSX type R ive heard of a type s and those are slower than the v6 stang. but these are all excellent points....fool

Old 01-18-2007, 07:12 PM

ok killa the prob with that staitment is that the v6 mustang has every thing from pistons up too sc and turbo. however james the rsx does have a slight edge in the 1/4

Old 01-18-2007, 10:24 PM

ORIGINAL: mopar

ok killa the prob with that staitment is that the v6 mustang has every thing from pistons up too sc and turbo. however james the rsx does have a slight edge in the 1/4
what are you talkin about mopar "the v6 has everything from pistons up to sc"? Im talking stock for stock
and ive seen the rsx get beat many times by the mustang v6. but it is close so driver error may be to blame but those things cost around 23k which is a little higher by around three grand more (which is about what an xcharger costs (sc for 4.0s) so you know not such a great deal, plus they are front wheel drive.

Old 01-19-2007, 04:43 PM

ORIGINAL: James4.0litre

naw fool (4doorfag) well actually im 19 and an engineering student. Well my car was 18,300 but u know, I couldve got a GT for around 23k but I couldnt afford the insurance or the sticker. And a s2000 starts at 34k! not 25k but I wouldnt expect anything intelligent from a guy with a screename 4doorcivic9 hahah. s2000 237hp at 7800rpm and hahha 162lb ft!!!!! my car makes 245lb ft!! the gt puts out 300hp and 330lb ft. and still costs 10grand less! but nice try. Ive never heard of a RSX type R ive heard of a type s and those are slower than the v6 stang. but these are all excellent points....fool
well golly your 19 too same age as me, thats nice and if your so called an engineering student i think you should have a little bit more intelligence and know that their is an RSX type-R, definitely if you come in a honda forum running your mouth about your gay v6 but yeah the type-S model's are slow. but ok yeah since the base price of an s2000 starts out at 34k, how bout we run an older s2000 thats USED lets just say the 2002 model and it even has the older engine (2.0l) not the new 2.2l with mileage and i bet you still get your *** beat. and idc if your car makes 300lb ft, you would lose to an s2000 but you keep telling yourself you can beat us in your gay pony. Yes you could probably beat half of us in this forum but i do know you can't beat me nor many of the other people on this forum that are n/a. and the funny thing is we dont have put but maybe 3 to 5 grand if that in our cars to spank the ponies off of your 18,300 car vs our 8,000 dollar car, price including car. So the extra 10 grand we get to save on our more relaible, lighter, faster, better handling car is on people like you to race for money to just take for fun.

Quick Reply: who does not like this guy James4.0litre