Honda Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with Honda Civic Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better HCF? Tell us here.

Is this exhaust any good?? and is it hard to install without directions

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Default Is this exhaust any good?? and is it hard to install without directions

I just got a new full exhaust that my bro bought of ebay for like 300 it's the headers test pipe and the cat back exhaust, it didn't come with directions is it hard to install and is the exhaust any good since its from ebay i am planning on a skunk 2 but got it for free so for now i will mess with it.. so let me know if its any good thanks

Item Features:
Header and Race pipe

Polished Stainless Steel Finish
CAD-rendered, 2 piece design makes installation easy!
CNC Machined Flanges with High-Quality TIG and MIG Welded for strength and durability
Mandrel Bent High Quality StainlessSteel Pipes for smooth exhaust flow
4-2-1 header design emphasizes low and mid-range power for street/strip applications
Race pipemaximizes flow and performance.
Bolt-on replacement for stock header and catalytic converter. [/ul]
Catback Exhaust System

Polished Stainless Steel Finish for great look and long-term protection against rust and corrosion.
CAD rendered design
CNC Machined Flanges with TIG and MIG Welds for strength and durability
Mandrel Bent High Quality Stainless Steel Pipes for smooth exhaust flow
Resonator tuned to give adeep, throaty, mean exhaust note.
4.50" Exhaust Tip for Aggressive look
2.38" Exhaust piping eliminates exhaust back pressure for fuel efficiency and power.
Silencer included with muffler for low profile operation
Direct replacement for stock catback exhaust systems. [/ul]
Package

Gain up to 30-40 horsepower with these performance parts
All parts are BRAND NEW
Professional installation is highly recommended.
No instructions included. [/ul]

Old 08-28-2008, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Is this exhaust any good?? and is it hard to install without directions

Can't beat the price, no need instructions, look at the one on the car now. but its 4 to 2 headders, to curved 2 to one, then the cat back, then the exhaust pipe, then thecrooked pipe, then the round can ( muffler ) I hope this is not a california car. put the car up on jacks, easier to crawl under. Just the muffler might be different to hook up.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:21 PM
Default RE: Is this exhaust any good?? and is it hard to install without directions

Na i live in jersey i can prob do it no prob i always make a big deal out of nothing i just never did headers before. and thanks for the response.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:46 AM
Super Moderator

heads up, depending on how old the car is or how much rust there is, it may be a bit of a job. I had to do a bit of cutting on our 90 accord for the cat nuts and bolts, rusted solid. or take it off all in 1 piece.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:54 AM

well its a 97 coupe in perfect condition except the fender someone hit me and took off and not i am trying to get a good deal on z 3 fenders already painted silver