Pilot Forum This mid sized SUV offers the towing capacity of a small truck, with the interior room of an SUV.

1st time Honda owner!! 2019 Honda Pilot Touring

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 05:24 AM

Happy to hear your auto Highbeams are working!!! After countless tries of getting our Highbeams to work, the Dealership did reset the battery and that evening my auto high beams worked like a charm!!

Old 01-31-2020, 02:03 PM
Wink

I have a 2019 EXL Pilot. I haven't had a problem with the auto high beam. The shaking steering wheel is just that a shaking steering wheel. I like that feature. It is especially useful for my friend who has one and has a bit of narcolepsy..
My only complaint is that it can sometimes over react.. The car came to an almost complete stop when we approached a road narrowing barricade. Whew! that was a bit scary the first time it happened. I found it doesn't happen if I'm going under 45 mph.

Originally Posted by cristphoto
I'm just as confused on the headlight feature as you Lisa. I got my 2019 Touring two weeks ago and also don't understand the feature (and I too thoroughly read the manual). I've gone out at night on dark roads with no other traffic and the high beams do not come on. I'll take it to the dealer tomorrow for an explanation. Two other features annoy me to no end (but otherwise I love the vehicle). First the auto shut-down feature when stopped is always on by default unless I press the cancel button. Updated software should allow me to completely turn the feature off. Second the shaking steering wheel when getting out of your lane - irritating and a bit unsafe at 70 MPH and above. Again updated software should allow the feature to fully warn me (beeps and flashing lamps) when getting out of lane but without the shaking wheel. This can't help tire wear. In the two weeks I've had the car I had three software upgrade warnings which I installed. It would be nice if there was text stating what the upgrades fix.