Pilot Forum This mid sized SUV offers the towing capacity of a small truck, with the interior room of an SUV.

Blowing Air and Vents

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2024, 10:19 AM
Default Blowing Air and Vents

I have a 2015 Honda Pilot. I have a question about air blowing out of the two front vents. Frequently, I have noticed that I am not getting air blowing out of the two front vents (either side of the console). I hear the blower working but sometimes very little air comes out of the vents. This happens when I turn on the car, drive, turn off the car and turn it back on. My settings don't change. Usually I have to cycle between modes and/or turn off the system to get it working again. Other times, it will randomly start blowing air out of those vents again.

Is this a normal function of the system or a problem?

Settings-
Temp- 74
Mode- head/feet
Sync- On (light is on)
Recirculating- On (light is on)
Fan speed- 4 bars

Old 01-17-2024, 10:45 AM

Here is a perfect example. This morning, I got into my car, turned the car on, drove to another building with heat blowing out of those vents. About 20 minutes pass by, got back into the car, turned the car on and started to drive away. I wasn't getting any heat blowing out of the vents. No settings were change.

Old 01-17-2024, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Philip Fisher
I have a 2015 Honda Pilot. I have a question about air blowing out of the two front vents. Frequently, I have noticed that I am not getting air blowing out of the two front vents (either side of the console). I hear the blower working but sometimes very little air comes out of the vents. This happens when I turn on the car, drive, turn off the car and turn it back on. My settings don't change. Usually I have to cycle between modes and/or turn off the system to get it working again. Other times, it will randomly start blowing air out of those vents again.

Is this a normal function of the system or a problem?

Settings-
Temp- 74
Mode- head/feet
Sync- On (light is on)
Recirculating- On (light is on)
Fan speed- 4 bars
Does the air come out one of the other vents? Do you hear any clicking going on when you change between the floor and vents?