PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Prelude 5g 2.0i (32675m) crystal blue 06/2000 part out

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Default Prelude 5g 2.0i (32675m) crystal blue 06/2000 part out

Had a rear impact, I am selling all the parts on my Prelude 5Gen, Crystal Blue paint code B-91M, the car had only 52 574Km (32675 M) so all the parts are in very good condition (all parts are genuine Honda):

• Bonnet (Crystal Blue paint code B-91M) in neat condition, has been hanging on my wall for the last 2 years
• Full set of leather seats (2 fronts+2 rears) in neat condition, have been sitting in my room for the last 2 years
• Front painted bumper (Crystal Blue paint code B-91M) and turn signal assembly (some scratches, with fasteners and plastics clips)
• Front bumper beam with damper & fasteners
• Front bumper upper beam & fasteners
• Front right fender painted (Crystal Blue paint code B-91M) with indicator
• Sunroof (glass, cover, mechanism and electric motor)
• Left door painted (Crystal Blue paint code B-91M) with painted wing mirrors, window regulators, door cards, speakers, arm rest, all the weather strips seals and all the plastics clips)
• Right painted wing mirrors (Crystal Blue paint code B-91M)
• Left door handle, Inside trim: central console with leather gear stick gaiter, headliner, all plastic mouldings, glove compartment, cabin/trunk carpets, Front mats under the carpet, Honda Prelude Genuine mat
• Safety: driver & passenger airbags, horns, brand new spare wheel, Spare wheel with a brand new tyre, Battery
• Outside trim: Side sill panel & clips, Plastic engine under tray, Front left inner fender with fasteners
• Dashboard (steering wheel on the left), heater control unit, Center panel, Center air vent with clock & warning switches, Switch trim with sunroof, rear frog light & light adjuster switches, audio control unit
• Window washer tank with pump & fasteners
• Mechanism: Windscreen wipers with arms, Windscreen wipers mechanism & electric motor, Handbrake & fasteners, Trunk opener & latch, Fuel and trunk lid opener with cables and latch, Bonnet opener, cable & latch, Front right window mechanism & motor
• Lights (fronts headlights, rear left light, Rear frog light with harness and plastic moulding to fix to bumper, 3rd brake light, Trunk courtesy light, Door switches)

Check out the pictures on http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...%20for%20sale/

Give me an offer. If you need a part I have not listed (Foot rest, Right wing mirror trim cover...) give me a ring I am sure I have it I am selling all the parts (could not list everything)
It will be easier if you come to collect the parts, I live in Cambridge (United Kingdom)

Attached Thumbnails Prelude 5g 2.0i (32675m) crystal blue 06/2000 part out-bonnet.jpg