PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Spectre Oil Filter Relocation Kit $35 Shipped OBO

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Default Spectre Oil Filter Relocation Kit $35 Shipped OBO

Hello, I have an oil filter relocation kit manufactured by Spectre. This complete kit allows you to change your oil from the top of the engine by relocating the filter and by pumping the oil via the drain plug.

It's also good for turbo cars if you need to relocate the filter for clearance.

The kit is Brand New in the sealed box and designed to fit most cars.

Asking $35 shipped or best offer. The kit cost me much more but I have since sold the Honda. I can accept Paypal, money order, or check.

Here are some more details from the manufacturer:

Changing your own oil is a great way to save money and pamper your car; but for many people it's just too much hassle. The Spectre Easy Access Oil Change kit, once installed, takes the work out of changing your own oil and make the whole process simple.

Combined with an easy install and the time saved, this kit is a great way to save money on quick, easy oil changes.

How Does It Work?

Why continue to change oil the old-fashioned way? That involves jacks, ramps, drain plugs, and hot oil, and when you’re all done, chances are you’ll end up getting more oil on you than in the drain pan.

The Spectre Oil Change System changes the way you change your oil by relocating your oil drain and filter to a handy spot at the top of your engine compartment. Once it’s installed, just lift up the hood, and in minutes the job is done.

The kit comes with a high-speed pump to drain the oil, an engine block adapter, an remote filter adapter, flexible tubing, and installation hardware.

Unlike siphon pumps, the Spectre oil change kit pumps the oil out from the drain plug at the bottom of the crankcase, meaning no sludge or residue is left in the oil pan. Just like a traditional oil change, the kit removes all of the oil and sludge--just without the hassle of getting under the car.

An Oil Change In Minutes

Once the kit is installed, this is how easy it is to change your oil:

* Plug the pump into your car’s cigarette lighter
* Pump out the used oil
* Replace your old filter with the manufacturer’s recommended filter
* Add new oil