2017 Ridgeline Trailer wiring 7 pin round to 4 pin flat - The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

Ridgeline Forum This new truck, the first of it's kind from Honda, is likely to be a class leader with it's powerful engine and unique options both inside, and out.

Old 04-03-2018, 05:48 PM

Default 2017 Ridgeline Trailer wiring 7 pin round to 4 pin flat

I'm trying to find the right adapter (if one exists) to be able to plug my 4 pin flat plug from my trailer into the 7 pin round plug on the Ridgeline. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 07-02-2018, 06:33 PM

Default 7 pin round to 4 pin flat

Hi, Brian...I'm new to this forum, but I read your post and did a little searching.
Don't know if you solved your trailer harness problem, but here is a link to a site that appears to have an adapter
for a 7 pin to 4 pin trailer wiring hook-up (specifically for a 2017 Ridgeline). It's the sixth item from the top of the page...
hope this helps!
https://www.realtruck.com/curt-unive...17Y1071MA.html