CR-V Forum This compact SUV offers the usefulness of an SUV without the steep fuel bill thanks to the efficient yet powerful engine.

17 crv all warning lights stay on

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 07:39 PM
Default 17 crv all warning lights stay on

Anybody experience all orange MM warning lights coming on and off and back on? Like Tpms, brakes, electric brake VSA everything. I have a 17 CRV EXL 1.5T. It's been like that for a year but before it would go away on its own now it just stays. The warranty is already over. I have a better from Honda about the power train extension but only covers specific things and doubt anything with the computer or software?

Anybody do any Tsbs and fixed the issue and which ones?

I've mentioned to the dealer but they didn't see anything they told me. Prior to around to warranty expiration miles.

I do a battery reset and car works fine with it reset. Doubt it's the battery since the car always starts right up and I drive so much the battery definitely gets charged from the amount of driving.

I had my mechanic take a look and said only one PCM failure code popped up and to see what Honda says so I have my appt tomorrow but honestly I don't like going to them unless there's no other option according to my experience with these dealers I've been to.

While the lights are on however, electric brake holddhold work for example, sometimes the power goes out and it's just a loss of power trying to get it to go. So many headaches I had with this car so far wish I could just sell it or trade it lol

Any helpful advice and experience appreciation thanks. No trolling or judgey opinions let's keep it clean, thanks.

Old 07-23-2020, 08:45 PM

IDK.
But, wild guess would be the ECU is temperamental.
Ecu giving intermittent failure/dash lights.
Could be wiring but, since turning it off or reset gets it working again, think it is ECU electronics are faulty.