Honda Import - The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

General Honda Talk Talk about any general Honda information in here.

Old 06-29-2018, 09:51 AM

Default Honda Import

Hey all. I was curious to see if I could get advice for importing a Honda from the US to Europe. I'm not familiar with what goes into the process once I actually find a car I want. What will I have to do to get it to me? How long do I have to wait?
Old 06-30-2018, 01:42 AM
Super Moderator

if you are going to purchase a new honda, you can ask the dealership if tthey have a export person who knows how to ship to Europe. or you might try to find an import person to get advise. another idea would be to talk to a dealership that imports cars from Europe to the US, and see if they can do it to Europe.