General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

multiple missfires

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2016, 07:42 PM

i know i was tempted a few times. if it was mine i may have just pulled the damn thing out and got ajunk yard engine to put back in. somthing is wrong but i'm switched to waht it is. so i told the girl to just drive it.

Old 07-08-2016, 03:12 PM

ok this is the final results from the multiple misfires i had. as you recall i stated when she filled up the tank and the next day she started to have problems. and i posted the dirty gas in the pail. well it was not fuel pressure not crank position sensor not coils not plugs not map sensor not tail lights nor wipers not neutral safety switch. it was as i was saying injectors. they got plugged with the bad gas and when i changed them the car runs fine as before. not only did i change them i added another filter that can be changes easier than hondas nightmare setup.

so for those that may have this problem and you just filled the tank my first reply would be to check the injectors. they don't set a code so the misfire code is a generic being it covers injectors coils and plugs. that is the same for most cars i would think. good luck and thanks for the ideas. they may have help some