Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with Rack n Pinion part buying

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Banned
Default Help with Rack n Pinion part buying

Anyone out there have to replace the Rack n Pinion? Did you buy from RockAuto? Or form who? How did the box arrive beat up and torn open showing or exposing the part inside?

My reason why asking the above questions are I have had two shipments for the rack n pinion that came with the box torn open Twice now and the rack inside showing it got beat up some. I got a replacement for the first one and now they don't want to do a re order for the second defected order all they now want to do is give me back my money. I suggested they need to send the part (rack n pinion) boxed up in a box in a box (two boxes) just like one for my 96 Camry came in 4 years ago. Funny thing is my same order had a Axle halfshaft sent in a box in a box which did arrive perfectly fine.

I'm looking for a NEW Rack n Pinion not a remanufactured one any body out there bought one for there Accord. Mine is a 03 Accord 4cyl.
Thanks.

Old 05-05-2022, 04:30 PM

I would recommend going to the NAPA store and get one. Shipping racks is always hard on the box. What made you condemn the rack, the box?

Old 05-05-2022, 08:36 PM
Banned

grcauto you are on my "Ignore List" I don't see your post and I'm not interested in any thing you have to say. Move on

Old 05-05-2022, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by C 10 man
grcauto you are on my "Ignore List" I don't see your post and I'm not interested in any thing you have to say. Move on
I remember you. Did you get the power supply fixed on that unit? Your response tells me you are confused. The response is not ignoring. That would be for you to let this go but you won't.

Old 05-06-2022, 09:02 AM
Banned

I hope the rest of the Forums members also see this grcauto TROLL hasn't gotten the HINT TO GO AWAY when ask too. Maybe if others also BLOCK him or her and report this TROLL to the Administration or too the Powers at the top this TROLL will get the size 12 BOOT for good. Trolls always show there lack of Intelligence by keeping there Nonsense Budding in going on, he or she doesn't realize he or she is is the one with Verbal Diarrhea. I have tried to be nice to this person by asking to go away politely but to those that have followed my threads its NOT WORKING.

Last edited by C 10 man; 05-06-2022 at 09:21 AM.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:18 PM

I hope the rest of the Forums members also see this grcauto TROLL hasn't gotten the HINT TO GO AWAY when ask too. Maybe if others also BLOCK him or her and report this TROLL to the Administration or too the Powers at the top this TROLL will get the size 12 BOOT for good. Trolls always show there lack of Intelligence by keeping there Nonsense Budding in going on, he or she doesn't realize he or she is is the one with Verbal Diarrhea. I have tried to be nice to this person by asking to go away politely but to those that have followed my threads its NOT WORKING.
Why don't you ignore me? I doubt I will ever try and help you again. You are not teachable. I have your ID memorized and will ignore your stuff. Is that good for you? If I never hear from you again I will take that as a yes.

Old 05-06-2022, 08:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by grcauto
Why don't you ignore me? I doubt I will ever try and help you again. You are not teachable. I have your ID memorized and will ignore your stuff. Is that good for you? If I never hear from you again I will take that as a yes.
Actually I think I'll Troll you for a while as you seam to not stay out of my threads and posts like I have ask you. We'll see how you like it when I answer to your threads and to any post you do.Seams as whats good for the Troll Goose is good for the Gander.

Last edited by C 10 man; 05-07-2022 at 09:19 AM.
Old 05-07-2022, 07:16 AM

Actually I thing I'll Troll you for a while as you seam to not stay out of my threads and posts like I have ask you. We'll see how you like it when I answer to your threads and to any post you do.Seams as whats good for the Troll Goose is good for the Gander.
You troll me and call a troll. You are like a certain political party that accuses the opposition of the exact things they are doing.
You go right ahead and continue and I will do the same.
Did you find the head unit was bad? Did you finally figure out there are hydraulic and electric PS units? I tried all but spelling it out for you guys and you still couldn't figure it out.
We can keep this up if you choose to do so. As long as you keep bringing me into the conversation I will keep responding. Why don't you answer my questions? I will answer any you have.

Old 05-07-2022, 09:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by grcauto
You troll me and call a troll. You are like a certain political party that accuses the opposition of the exact things they are doing.
You go right ahead and continue and I will do the same.
Did you find the head unit was bad? Did you finally figure out there are hydraulic and electric PS units? I tried all but spelling it out for you guys and you still couldn't figure it out.
We can keep this up if you choose to do so. As long as you keep bringing me into the conversation I will keep responding. Why don't you answer my questions? I will answer any you have.
You came into MY conversation at first and started rambling on like you thought you knew what you were talking about and others proved you WRONG and still you keep Puffing your chest out. Your like a pimply on someones a*$*$ annoying as H*e*!*! you need to move on your not getting anywhere giving "Nonsense" information little boy or girl. I could just tell you to go " F " yourself but somehow you would figure out how to get Pleasure out of that also.

Old 05-07-2022, 11:03 AM

You came into MY conversation at first and started rambling on like you thought you knew what you were talking about and others proved you WRONG and still you keep Puffing your chest out. Your like a pimply on someones a*$*$ annoying as H*e*!*! you need to move on your not getting anywhere giving "Nonsense" information little boy or girl. I could just tell you to go " F " yourself but somehow you would figure out how to get Pleasure out of that also.
Proved me wrong? You mean the power supply of that unit was not bad? You mean the steering is something other than hydraulic or electric, Wrong? Where? You have turned to name calling again and I thought you may be a kid with that going on but it seems you are a retired juvenile.

Quick Reply: Help with Rack n Pinion part buying