Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with Rack n Pinion part buying

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2022, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by grcauto
...I thought you may be a kid with that going on but it seems you are a retired juvenile.
Yep, that is what I thought of you. Prove me wrong.
Still being that block of wood???

Old 05-08-2022, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by avisitor
Yep, that is what I thought of you. Prove me wrong.
Still being that block of wood???
You two are deliberately trying to provoke me. Was I talking to you? Prove you wrong. You are a talker who knows little of what you say.

Old 05-08-2022, 09:22 AM

You two are deliberately trying to provoke me. Was I talking to you? Prove you wrong. You are a talker who knows little of what you say.
You are the one who understands little of what I say.
Seems to me that C-10 understands
Why can't you?
Still being that block of wood??
Closed mind is like a closed book
It is just like a block of wood

Provoke you?
No, trying to make you understand how you are coming off to others.
Still being that block of wood

Old 05-08-2022, 02:27 PM

You are the one who understands little of what I say.
Seems to me that C-10 understands
Understands what? What do you understand? I understand you don't like people who criticize your nonsense.
Want to prove to me how well you know electronics? I have a way to test that. Care to take part?

Old 05-09-2022, 12:56 AM

Understands what? What do you understand? I understand you don't like people who criticize your nonsense.
Want to prove to me how well you know electronics? I have a way to test that. Care to take part?
You are the one who does not like it when people criticize your nonsense.
And you keep a closed mind to learning anything new.
Still being that block of wood.

When a cop thinks he is a hammer then everyone else is a nail.
When cops stops a car, they can test the driver. Called a field sobriety test.
Who is making the judgements? Who is looking to pad their arrest record?
So, you want to be judge, jury, and executioner ... just like the cop??
Looking to nail someone??

Old 05-09-2022, 01:15 AM
Banned

I do hope Others have seen whats been going on between myself (C 10 man) and member (avisitor) and you the Block of Wood (grcauto) person. People that Puff there Chest out like we have seen from you (Mr or Ms Block of Wood) can't get enough attention just like you have been doing and resort to building them selves up with showing others that they have much more experience or education then the rest of us WOW and to think this all started out with me asking a simple question about a Radio Code and you the Block of Wood came back with something "Entirely" from Right Field. You never gave any correct information as to how to "Obtain" that radio code "DID YOU" NO YOU DIDN'T!. Your the one that doesn't Understand whats going on, let me put it this way by saying what ever you think of us me and avisitor is we are on the same page and your not even in the same Book. YOUR THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO WALK AWAY. And your the one saying we are the ones that are resorting to name calling, Its the way you come across to others that makes you not wanted and yet you say we don't understand and are un-teachable well Mr or Ms Block or Wood Teacher person we don't want you in our classroom or conversations UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND rubber band man!

This is NOT a GAME we want to play with you so GO somewhere else like its been ask of you SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY.

Old 05-09-2022, 08:55 AM

You are the one who does not like it when people criticize your nonsense.
And you keep a closed mind to learning anything new.
Still being that block of wood.

When a cop thinks he is a hammer then everyone else is a nail.
When cops stops a car, they can test the driver. Called a field sobriety test.
Who is making the judgements? Who is looking to pad their arrest record?
So, you want to be judge, jury, and executioner ... just like the cop??
Looking to nail someone??
Do you want to take my test? You talked about the windows being power side controlled. They are NOT. Do you know how a pulse generator and a discriminator circuit work together? They use the + symbol to denote the high side of the pulse NOT battery +.. Similar to can bus that has a high and low side. Has NOTHING to so with the battery
You say I can't learn. In a sense that is true. In order to learn you need a teacher. You are NO teacher.
Let's stop this and put it to the test.
Do you want to take my test and show everyone who reads this how smart you THINK you are?
Either yes to the test or keep your non-sense to yourselves.

Old 05-09-2022, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by C 10 man
I do hope Others have seen whats been going on between myself (C 10 man) and member (avisitor) and you the Block of Wood (grcauto) person. People that Puff there Chest out like we have seen from you (Mr or Ms Block of Wood) can't get enough attention just like you have been doing and resort to building them selves up with showing others that they have much more experience or education then the rest of us WOW and to think this all started out with me asking a simple question about a Radio Code and you the Block of Wood came back with something "Entirely" from Right Field. You never gave any correct information as to how to "Obtain" that radio code "DID YOU" NO YOU DIDN'T!. Your the one that doesn't Understand whats going on, let me put it this way by saying what ever you think of us me and avisitor is we are on the same page and your not even in the same Book. YOUR THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO WALK AWAY. And your the one saying we are the ones that are resorting to name calling, Its the way you come across to others that makes you not wanted and yet you say we don't understand and are un-teachable well Mr or Ms Block or Wood Teacher person we don't want you in our classroom or conversations UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND rubber band man!
This is NOT a GAME we want to play with you so GO somewhere else like its been ask of you SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY.
The highlighted is the truth. You guys are having fun with this.
You quote me I respond. I will continue to respond. The only way for this to stop is for you to stop it. I am not trolling you YOU are trolling ME.
....and you. Tell me what fixed your head unit? How about the steering pump. Did you finally figure out they have hydraulic and electric. I invite you to take my test and prove how smart you are. Tell you what I'll do. You and that idiot that thinks he's an electronics guru and work together on the test. Between the two of you it should be fun.
Put up or shut up.
Your move.

Last edited by grcauto; 05-09-2022 at 09:10 AM.
Old 05-09-2022, 12:59 PM
Banned

Is everybody getting a kick out of reading about this person "grcauto" being a "GNAT" that doesn't or wont go away. The "arrogance" oozes out of him every time he or she responds to anyone. If this person was a Teacher there would only be one paycheck given out "first and last".

Now for Your eyes Only LOL cause its funny. Lets go back to the beginning on post # 1 me asking for "Help with Rack n Pinion Part Buying"

Post #2- the gnat says go to NAPA and get one, NAPA doesn't have "New" they only have rebuilt.

Post #4- the gnat wants me to let it go, its my thread and if I want someone to not respond anymore its my right to ask them to go away Which I Did but as you all can see/read the nonsense keeps "Rambling on".

Post #6- Hes/shes not reading what was wrote ! again let it go its my thread not theirs. This madness has to stop.

Post #8- I don't keep bring you back into my conversations You Choose to respond. Back to post #6 I'll quote you " I have your ID memorized and will ignore your stuff" end of your quote SO DO SO stop the madness.

Post #12- we are not the ones doing the (your word here) "Provoking" that one belongs to you. We are just trying to show you the door out of our conversations or our post.

Post #14- we understand just fine, its you the "Pestie" gnat that wont go away.

Post #17- Not sure where this I'll quote you again "Window being power side controlled" end of quote has anything to do with my original question maybe form avisitor or someone else so don't bring things that have nothing to do with the original question which you got wrong by saying go to NAPA and buy one " NAPA DOESN'T SELL NEW RACK N PINIONS JUST REBUILT ONES " (eggs on face one more time).

Post # 18- we're not trying to make fun of you your doing just fine on your own. We are just shinning a light on you for others to see your "pushy arrogance" engineering side of you Now for the last time turn your 3 watt light bulb off for good, I know its hard for TROLL'S to stop pestering others but somehow I can see the writing on the wall its not going to stop we will see a last poke from the Troll. Not holding my breath on that one.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

19 posts had gone on with ONLY TWO #1&2 having any answers to my original question and #2 post is wrong NAPA doesn't sell new rack n pinions only rebuilt ones.

Last edited by C 10 man; 05-09-2022 at 01:08 PM.
Old 05-09-2022, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by C 10 man
Is everybody getting a kick out of reading about this person "grcauto" being a "GNAT" that doesn't or wont go away. The "arrogance" oozes out of him every time he or she responds to anyone. If this person was a Teacher there would only be one paycheck given out "first and last".

Now for Your eyes Only LOL cause its funny. Lets go back to the beginning on post # 1 me asking for "Help with Rack n Pinion Part Buying"

Post #2- the gnat says go to NAPA and get one, NAPA doesn't have "New" they only have rebuilt.

Post #4- the gnat wants me to let it go, its my thread and if I want someone to not respond anymore its my right to ask them to go away Which I Did but as you all can see/read the nonsense keeps "Rambling on".

Post #6- Hes/shes not reading what was wrote ! again let it go its my thread not theirs. This madness has to stop.

Post #8- I don't keep bring you back into my conversations You Choose to respond. Back to post #6 I'll quote you " I have your ID memorized and will ignore your stuff" end of your quote SO DO SO stop the madness.

Post #12- we are not the ones doing the (your word here) "Provoking" that one belongs to you. We are just trying to show you the door out of our conversations or our post.

Post #14- we understand just fine, its you the "Pestie" gnat that wont go away.

Post #17- Not sure where this I'll quote you again "Window being power side controlled" end of quote has anything to do with my original question maybe form avisitor or someone else so don't bring things that have nothing to do with the original question which you got wrong by saying go to NAPA and buy one " NAPA DOESN'T SELL NEW RACK N PINIONS JUST REBUILT ONES " (eggs on face one more time).

Post # 18- we're not trying to make fun of you your doing just fine on your own. We are just shinning a light on you for others to see your "pushy arrogance" engineering side of you Now for the last time turn your 3 watt light bulb off for good, I know its hard for TROLL'S to stop pestering others but somehow I can see the writing on the wall its not going to stop we will see a last poke from the Troll. Not holding my breath on that one.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

19 posts had gone on with ONLY TWO #1&2 having any answers to my original question and #2 post is wrong NAPA doesn't sell new rack n pinions only rebuilt ones.
Who do you think will find their way to this? They will see your ignorance long before this post.

Quick Reply: Help with Rack n Pinion part buying