Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

Newbie.... Suggestion for 1st Civic Appreciated

Old 04-03-2019, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by nadia9d
I will suggest you to buy Honda Accord not civic as Accord is very reliable for long rides. But if you want to go with Civic, there are a lot of options as well. Great that you want latest models. I will recommend you 2019 Honda Civic but to be very honest, I don't have Civic experience. I am Accord lover.
You are not so wrong, The Civic and the Accord should be similar in build quality, while the Accord will have more thoughtful features than the Civic. If you feel the Accord has little usable power, the Civic is going to feel even less powerful. With a low-amount of peak torque, the Civic really has to be wound up to high-RPMs to get moving quickly. Also, if you are doing more highway driving, the automatic Civic will offer you better highway mileage than the manual transmission version will.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:13 AM

In fact as far as my experience about using Accord in, it is the best in all Honda range. Civic and Accord can't be compared in the sense of smooth drive and built in as Accord is much better. And if you want to lease 2019 Accord it gives you even a more profitable deal. But in the end, choices do vary.

Old 04-04-2019, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by nadia9d
In fact as far as my experience about using Accord in, it is the best in all Honda range. Civic and Accord can't be compared in the sense of smooth drive and built in as Accord is much better. And if you want to lease 2019 Accord it gives you even a more profitable deal. But in the end, choices do vary.
Yes, I just an amazing lease offer from DSRleasing. Thanks for your suggestions.