Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes.

Research Honda Corporate Image

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 08:30 AM
Default Research Honda Corporate Image

My name is Georgiana Paraschiv and I am currently carrying out a research within the University of Amsterdam. I would like to kindly ask for your help to participate in a survey. The aim of this questionnaire is to investigate how companies can use online platforms to better communicate their corporate image to their customers. Moreover, the focus is on the car manufacturing industry. Your membership to an automobile community indicates that you are both interested and have expertise in this subject. Your contribution to this survey would be significant to discover new insights on the emerging trends in marketing. The survey will take approximately 7minutes to complete. Your answers will be used for research purpose only and will be kept confidential. To complete the survey, please follow this link:

http://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_6Xa73lkXmkQu5fK

Old 06-30-2010, 11:19 PM

I think you are doing a great job.Thanks for the information.i hope you carry out your research well.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:07 AM
Default Thank you

Thank you so much! It's so hard to get responses, very few people are interested. I really appreciate it.