Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes.

Traffic psychology - Research project (driving aggression and driving behavior)

Old 10-20-2014, 04:12 AM
Default Traffic psychology - Research project (driving aggression and driving behavior)

Traffic psychology - Research project (driving aggression and driving behavior)

Hello, my name is Mihaila Teodor, I am a researched and a PhD Fellow at the University of Bucharest , Department of Psychology. I am working, together with my colleges, on a research in the field of traffic and transportation psychology.
The principal aim of the research is to investigate the relationship between some personality traits (eg. extraversion, conscientiousness, neuroticism, etc.), driving styles (reckless, cautious, dissociate, etc), driving aggression and driving outcomes (accident involvement, tickets, license suspension).
We need a large sample of participants from various countries. If you are willing to participate in this study, please access the following link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TMN...ZveM4/viewform
Completing the survey takes between 15-20 minutes.
Should you decide to take part in this research, we will send you a full psychological report regarding personality and driving aggression. You will receive the reports within 10-35 days after completion.
Please note that, in order for us to send you the reports, you must complete the “Email” section at the bottom of the survey. For more information you can contact me at teo.mihaila@gmail.com
Thank you for your interest.
Best regards,
Mihaila Teodor, Phd Fellow