New Accord Hybrid EX-L - The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Accord Hybrid EX-L

Old 10-27-2017, 05:29 PM
Default New Accord Hybrid EX-L

Hi guys I'm new to this club and a proud new owner of a 2017 Accord Hybrid EX-L. I really wanted the LED headlights that came with the Touring trim but did not want to pay the price for the Touring as that was the only thing I wanted from that trim. Is there a way I can buy the stock LED headlights for the touring and install them on the EX-L model? I don't really know much about buying aftermarket parts and wanted to stick to OEM parts. But I might consider good aftermarket parts if it affect the electronics in the vehicle.

Old 10-27-2017, 11:53 PM
Super Moderator

yes you can buy oem from the internet, but because your accord will be under warranty, make sure you check it with the service manager if you can install them yourself, many dealers will say you can purchase but dealer must install to keep the warranty. if you install and fry any electrical parts on the car even if it does not pertain to the headlights installation, their response will be you install an electrical part and that may have fried the nothing to do with headlight so no warranty.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:35 AM

What do you think of the Accord Hybrid? I looked into one but didnt know anyone that had actually owned one. Are you happy with it?

Old 04-13-2018, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by AshKetchum View Post
What do you think of the Accord Hybrid? I looked into one but didnt know anyone that had actually owned one. Are you happy with it?
I have one too. I live in Vermont and the millage drops in the winter, but in the summer I get into the 50s.

Old 05-15-2018, 07:33 PM

I have a 2014 that I bought new and it is the best car I've had (and I've had a lot). It isn't really exciting but goes down the road just fine. Winter gas has more alcohol and you will get lower mileage until the summer gas season stars.

Old 06-19-2018, 12:12 PM
LDB

I got a 2018 HAH last Tuesday, Champagne/Ivory.